This is an eggless and sugar free cake, with moist and soft texture, and still is yummy. Plus, Knowing that, this cake is guilt free, and it is wonderful. Basically it is made with flour, milk, dates and banana.
No egg, no butter, no sugar cake
- 135 g plain flour
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup hot milk
- 1 banana , chopped
Ingredients for garnish
- Some dried apricots, chopped
- Add dates and hot milk in a bowl.
- Cover it with a lid and soak for 15minutes.
- Add chopped banana to dates and milk mixture and blend it until well mixed and smooth.
- Sieve the flour, coca powder, baking powder and baking soda. Next, add it to the dates mixture. Use a wooden spoon and mix it.
- At the end gradually, add milk and combine all ingredients together.
- Grease sides of a cake tin and line base of the tin with parchment paper.When the cake comes out of the oven, let it cool and then remove it from the tin and cut it into slices.
- Pour in cake batter.
- Garnish with chopped apricots. Bake for 30-40minutes.
- When the cake comes out of the oven, let it cool and then remove it from the tin and cut it into slices.