If you want to try a new way of cooking omelette, then, do not move, sit back and read this recipe. It is tasty tomatoes are stuffed with eggs, caramelized onions and spices.
Just with a few ingredients you can create such a scrumptious dish.
Keep in mind that I am not adding the amount of ingredients because it will vary on the amount of stuffed tomatoes you will be making.
Onion Omelette Stuffed Tomatoes
- salt- pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Cut top of the tomatoes and save them. We will need them later. Carefully scoop the seeds and all pulp out with a spoon.
- Then add pulp and seeds of tomatoes into a bowl. Add eggs, fried onions and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Beat the egg mixture. Using a small spoon and fill the tomatoes with the egg mixture
- Using a small spoon and fill the tomatoes with the egg mixture.
- Put the tops back on the tomatoes.
- Add some oil to a pan and set the tomatoes in it.Cover the pan with a lid and cook them in a pan until tomatoes are tender and eggs are fully cooked.
- A wonderful omelette using fresh stuffed tomatoes are ready to serve.