If you are looking for a superrrrr easy, quick and beyond delicious dessert or snack, you are in right place.
Just With a few ingredients, you can make crispy, crunchy butter, honey/golden syrup bread with sesame seeds flavour.
Crispy Fried Butter, Honey And Sesame Bread
- Slices of toast bread or tortilla bread
- Some honey o golden syrup
- Some sesame seeds
- Butter for frying
- Remove the brown edges of the bread slices. Then cut each slice of bread into strips. If you have tortilla bread, simply cut it into pieces.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add honey or golden syrup and sesame seeds. Give a stir.
- Place slices of bread in the pan and fry each side until golden brown then flip them over and fry other side too.
- Remove them from the pan. At this step fried slices of bread are not crispy but let cool down and set for an hour. Now, they are crunchy, crispy and sooooo good to serve them with cup of tea or coffee. The combination of butter, and sesame seeds make this bread super yummy.