If you want to keep your flowers alive longer and fresh, follow these tips:
– open up the flower bunch
– Just before put them into the vase, always cut about 2 cm of end of the stems at an angle. It helps flowers drink water better
– Strip off leaves near the end of stems
– Fill the vessel with clean and cold water
– Add 1 tsp sugar and mix it with water, it will refresh the flowers. You also can add seven up or sprits . They have sugar and good for your flowers. You need to add 4 parts water and 1 part seven up.
– Adding a copper coin to the water in your vessel helps protect your flowers from bacteria.
– Change the water every other day Now you can set flowers in the vessel.