Maybe you ask what is the zucchini noodles نودل کدو سبز. It is very good question. Answer is, instead of using any kind of regualr pasta/macaroni or spaghetti, I spirazlie zuuchini and make zoodles or zuchini noodles. They are similar to spagehtti.
One of easiest way to turn zucchini or many other vegetables into the noodles is using a spiralizer. It is fast and so fun to make noodles with this gadget.
- 2 medium zucchini or cougette
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 3-4 medium tomatoes or 200g canned tomatoes
- 1 small bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ⅓ tsp turmeric
- Salt and chilli flakes to taste
- Olive oil, coconut oil or sesame oil
- For making the sauce: heat the oil in a pan and fry chopped onion and bell pepper until soft and tender.
- Then add grated garlics and all of the spices and fry for 2 mintues.
- Add vegetable/meat stock and chopped tomatoes. Mix all ingredients together and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- To make these zucchini noodles , we will need courgette/zucchini . Wash the zucchini and cut the ends of them.
- Set spiralizer and spiralize zucchini and make zucchini noodles as yousee in the photos.
- Actually these noodles do not need to be cooke at all but if you prefer to cook: You can fry zucchini noodles in the oil for about 5 minutes until become wilted or cook in boiled water for 2-3 minutes untl get extra tender and drain.