What you can make with toast bread نان تست ??!!!! I am sure you will suggest 10s of ideas. The following recipe is my suggestion. When I was a child, my mother used to make a quick snack with toast bread, sugar and butter. It was one of our treats. Just saying these words and I remember my childhood about these toasted breads. They were delightful, delicious, with an easy and quick recipe.
These brown sugar toast, are tempeitng and go well with cuppa chai or coffee. I know, I know this recipe contains fats, sugar and fibar but time to time we can treat ourselves. It is full of goodness 😊
Oh I forgot to say, if you are happy with additional flovour, you can add cinnamon or vanilla extract to ingredients too.
Brown Sugar-Butter Toast
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 slices of white toast bread
- Pinch of cinnamon powder, optional
- Heat up the butter for 30 seconds: do not let the butter melt too much..
- Then, add suagr to the butter and stir the butter and sugar unti it is fluffy and creamy.
- Apply some of sugar butter mixture over the bread slice.
- Heat the pan over low heat . Place the bread in the pan and fry the bread until sugar and butter melted; about 1 minute : do not cook it on high heat or for long time, because if butter and sugar burn, it tastes bad and bitter
- So after 1 minute, cooking one side, apply some of sugar butter mixtur eover the upper side of bread and flip over to fry other side too.
- Using a fork and remove toast bread from the pan and do not touch the toast while it is hot, because sugar gets very hot when heated (this is my personal experience, as I have burned my thumb🤣🤣 ). Let it cool down and serve it as it is with cuppa tea or coffee or with some fresh fruits, whipped cream or ice cream.Itis sooooooo tasty.