These tiny cinnamon rollsشیرینی رول دارچینی are crispy, cinnamony 😁and tastyyyyyyyy. With a super easy recipe with puff pastry you can make 10s of tiny cinnamon rolls. They are long last and lovely treat with a cuppa tea or coffee.
Or as snack while watching TV 🙂
Tiny Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat the ovenat 180C degree.Line the bakingtray with parchment paper and set aside. Ina bowl, mix together the white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.Next,unfold one sheet of puff pastry. cut puff pastry into small squares shape
- Take a rolling pin and slightly roll the dough. Brush the entire surface of the dough with small amount of butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture over butter and roll the dough.
- Using a sharp knife and cut the dough into tiny slices.
- Place the rolls on the prepared baking tray andbake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for few minutes. These tiny cinnamon rolls can be stored in an airtight jar fora week.