My family and I love pate پاته / پته , including: chicken, beef livers pate. Some times ago I shared my recipe for chicken liver pate. The following recipe is my another recipe for chicken liver pate that is traditional method in my family. My mother used to make beef or chicken livers pate and this is her recipe.
Livers جگر are good source of vitamin A and Iron too.
Preparation of this chicken liver pate is different from my previous recipe but yet it is luxuriously rich, elegant and delicious starter. .
If you can make it 1-2 days in advance, the taste will develop and would be even much much better.
Chicken Liver Pate پته جگر مرغ
- 500 g chicken livers,trimmed and washed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to170C degree. Line a cake tin with parchment paper. Transfer the chickenlivers to a food processor and blend them for a 1-2 minutes untilsmooth.
- Beat the eggs in abowl. Add milk and flour and whisk together until well combined,
- then add it to the blended chicken livers, season with salt and pepper and combine all ingredients together well.Transfer the livers mixture into the prepared cake tin. Bake it for 50 minutes.
- Once it is baked,Take it out from the oven. Let it cool down. Then remove parchment paper and refrigerate it for 1-2 days. when you are ready to serve, garnish the pate with fresh dill leaves, onionslices, orange or any other marmalade or spicy chutney and fresh baguette or toasted bread.