For a lazy weekend breakfast or as a dessert, these gorgeous crepes are perfect. The following recipe is an easy recipe for making delicious crepes کرپ just in 5 minutes.
In following recipe, You do not need to any rising agent like, yeast or baking powder among the ingredients. You just make a batter of flour, eggs, milk and salt. Just less than 5 minutes your batter is ready.
My Crepe Recipe
- 300 ml milk
- 200 g plain flour
- ½ cup veggetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp steamed saffron (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add milk, oil, steamed saffron (optional)and salt.
- Mix all ingredients together. Last, add flour and whisk well, until you have a smooth and thin batter.
- Heat a non sitck pan on the stove. Grease the pan with oil or butter. Take a ladle of batter and pour into the pan and swirling it to evenlycoat the pan.
- Cook each side about 2-3 minutes until slightly brown.. Repeat with remaining batter. It can be served cold or hot.
- I love to fill and roll up it with Feta cheese or marmalade/ jam but feel free for sweet or savoury topping, as it goes well fresh fruits and whipped cream too.