Have you ever seen or tried these bite sized yummy donuts👇👇😊😊??
There was a bakery near our house, and you could find these donuts there, and I could not resist to buy some of them.
Maybe you think, that baking donuts is very difficult or perhaps messy but believe me not about these donuts. It’s absolutely an easy and quick recipe, no need to kneed or yeast and whenever you want to have a verrrry quick snack, you can just in 15 minutes have yourself your own delicious little bite sized donuts, dusted with sugar, super duper simple and easy to make + verrrrrrry addictive.
Donuts recipe قطاب شکری
- 200 g plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sun flower oil for deep frying
- Icing sugar or powdered sugar
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Mix flour and baking powder together and set aside. Beat together egg and vanilla extract.
- Then add plain yogurt and whisk with egg, until completely mixed.
- Then gradually add flour in 2-3 steps and stiruntil just all ingredients combined.
- Heat the oil in a pot. Grease a tablespoon and take 1/2 tbsp of batter, so that the batter does not stick to the spoon and dip in hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Then remove from the oil and place them on apaper towel and let drain extra oil.
- Coat with plain powdered sugar/icing sugar or a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.