Do you want to surprise your family members or guests with a different type of meatball spaghetti and impress them?? Ok this is time of truth 😊
With this super giant, super tasty spaghetti stuffed meatball you will have all in one package. I mean instead of serving separate spaghetti with meatballs why not to make a massive and yummy meatball which is stuffed with cheese and cooked spaghetti. Believe me it is just perfect. But until you try it, you might be not believe me. Imagine when you want to cut this giant meat ball that is full of melted cheese and spaghetti. As Italian says, Mama mia, sooooooooooo good.
In this creative, delicious and spicy recipe I have used about 1 kg ground meat ( beef and lamb but you can use pork or turkey instead too), and grated cheddar cheese, but you can use Mozzarella or Parmesan too. So I guess, I can feed an army with this massive meatball and satisfy everyone.
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball
- 450 g ground beef
- 450 g ground lamb
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumb
- ⅓ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup milk
Ingredients for inside the meatball
- 200 g cooked spaghetti
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 190 C degree.In a large bowl, add in ground meat, bread crumbs, chopped parsley, salt, pepper, garlic,
and onion powder, milk, eggs and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together until fully combined.
- Line a large deep bowl with plastic wrap and spread out the meat mixture into a round shape.
- Now stuff the meatball with ½ cup shredded cheese and cooked spaghetti. Close the edges to create a giant beautiful meat ball.
- Place the meat ball on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Bake the meatball in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Top the meat ball with some sauce and enjoy it.