I should say popcorn balls are so tasty, I mean sooooo tasty and delicious with a simple recipe you can create such a attractive treat for parties.
Popcorn balls are sticky and for making them sticky you can use marshmallow, corn syrup, molasses or honey.
- 7 cups plain popcorns
- 180 g marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the butter over a medium heat. Now add in marshmallows and salt.
- Stirring until it becomes smooth. Turn off the heat and add vanilla extract.
Give a stir.
- Add popcorn to the melted marshmallow mixture. Toss to combine until popcorn coated with melted marshmallow.
- combine it and let it to cool slightly. Wear gloves and make greasy your hand with melted butter.
- Shape popcorn into small or big balls.
- Garnish with sprinkles and insert a stick into the centre of the popcorn ball.
- Sweet and tasty popcorn balls are ready now. You can store them in an airtight container in the freezer for 1 week.