If you love cheese, so you deserve a crunchy cheese treat like cheese crisps. Did someone ask what are cheese crisps? Cheese crisps are melted cheese that turn into crisps 🙂
They taste amazing, look wonderful and surprisingly super easy to make them. They are crunchy and good as snack, or with dip and goes well with a plate of hot soup too. Only with one main ingredient you will have beautiful batch of cheese crisps.
The two and main common cheeses for making cheese crisps are Cheddar and Parmesan. They Our fun snacks are ready now. should be finely grated or shredded.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Dried herbs such as dill, oregano, mint
- Pinch of spices such as, chilli, paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread 2 tbsp of grated cheese on the baking tray and make small mound of cheese as you see in the photo or use a round shape cake mould and give a proper circle shape to the grated cheese.
- Make space between each cheese circle. Use your fingers and press down the grated cheese. If you wish, sprinkle pinch of your favourite spices or dried herbs on top of the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6-7 minutes until light golden. Keep your eyes on it, because you do not want to burn the melted cheese. So 6-7 minutes is good timing. Remove from the oven and let to cool and firm for 10 minutes Now, remove from the baking tray and serve it or store them in an air- tight container for 2-3 days.