This chocolate bombs are known as Izmir bomb or Izmir bomba. It is a Turkish traditional dessert filled up with melted chocolate cream or Nuttela. It is rich, impressive and unforgettable dessert. It is very quick and easy recipe to follow. Everyone will love it.
- 140 g plain flour
- 70 ml lukewarm water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Neutella cream
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of ingredients in a mixer bowl and blend all ingredients until well combined and we have a nice soft dough. Cover the dough with cling film for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven at 200 C degree. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. After 30 minutes,
divide the dough into 15 pieces. Take one piece of dough and put it on a floured surface. Use a rolling pin and flatten the dough. Place
- 1 tbsp Neuttell chocolate right in the centre of dough
- and bring the corners together. Repeat the process with remaining of ingredients.
- Place dough balls on the tray and transfer it into the oven and bake them for 7 minutes.Once they are done, let to cool for 10 minutes and serve them.