In my family, bread and cheese are two things that we can not live without them 😎😎 . I love to bake different types of flat naan breads.
Few days ago I made oven sun dried tomatoes and then I told myself now it is time for dried tomato naan bread and I baked this beautiful naan bread. Final result was delicious and my family members enjoyed very much.
Dried Tomato Naan Bread
- 200 g self raising flour
- 100 g sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil or any vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 1½ tsp dried herbs such as: basil, dill, oregano, chives
- Salt-pepper to taste
- Blend sun dried tomatoes and make tomato paste.
- In a bowl with flour, dried herbs, salt and pepper, add tomato paste, water and oil.
- Combine all ingredients until you have a nice and non stick dough. If dough was a
little sticky, do not worry, just grease your hand with oil and carry on kneading the dough for 1-2 minutes. Set aside the dough for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, place the dough into a pan. Flatten the dough with your hand. No need
to any special tool or technique. Simply flatten the dough in the pan.
- Let to cook 5-6 minutes each side.