Honestly, could you believe these gorgeous churros are small size pizza?? 😎😎They look like churros but not sweet churros with hot chocolate. In one of my previous posts, I have shared churros recipe. If you are interested please click here:
For making pizza churros, I just used Mozzarella cheese but you can add tiny pieces of chopped ham or sausages and add it to the ingredients.
Pizza Churros with Cheese
- Frying Pan
- Piping Bag
- 1-1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- ½ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp dried coriander
- Add butter and water in a pot. Bring it to a boil.
- Stir in all spices and dried herbs to the pot.
- Add plain flour to the mixture and stir until well combined and now we have a sticky and thick dough. Set it aside and allow to cool down.
- Next, add eggs one at a time. Use a spoon and combine well.
- At the end add grated cheese and mix well.
- Heat oil. Use a piping bag and pipe long churros into the hot oil. And fry them until golden brown.
- These tasty pizza churros are crunchy outside and soft inside. It is great with tomato ketchup or sweet chilli sauce