This pizza is full of colour and has amazing taste. It’s delicious, easy and very versatile recipe.
- Puff pastry dough
- 5 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ red or green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp green olives, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps Raisins
- 1-2 rosemary stalks, finely chopped
- Salt- pepper to taste
- Olive oil or grape seed oil
Preheat oven at 200 C.
Heat the oil in large frying pan and add the bell peppers, onion, garlic, raisins, rosemary, salt and pepper and fry gently for 10 minutes or until they have softened , then leave them to cool.
Grease baking tray with olive oil. Place a puff pastry sheet in the tray. Spread the tomato paste top of the pastry. Sprinkle fried mixture over the pastry. Bake pizza for 20 minutes and until edges are golden.
Cut into small squares and serve this delightful pizza.